Saint Paul Interfaith Network (SPIN) supports congregations, religious groups, and other organizations looking to have increased contact and conversations with people from other faith traditions. The goal is to build a culture of understanding, respect and cooperation through interfaith dialogue, encounter, education and relationships.
SPIN has a network of contacts in various faith communities: Native American, Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Baha’i, and more. To assist in developing quality interfaith events, we offer many services for adult or youth groups.
- Interfaith Speakers for presentations, panel discussions and dialogue on various faith traditions and interfaith or social concern topics
- Facilitated Dialogues including trained volunteers to lead small group dialogues
- Visits and Tours to sacred places/houses of worship (including Native American sacred sites in the Twin Cities)
- Films on interfaith themes (including Native American-Settler issues, Palestinian–Israeli peacemaking, and more)
- Event Planning assistance (including resources, referrals, partnerships, and event promotion)
- Healing Minnesota Stories educational events (including Native American spirituality, Native Americans in Public Art, The U.S.-Dakota War of 1862, and more)
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest or request.
Past Supported Events
- See list of past support events.