Midday Interfaith Dialogues are opportunities for interfaith dialogue on a range of religious and social issue topics. A guest speaker will start with a presentation and discussion continues in small groups.
There are no Midday Interfaith Dialogue sessions scheduled for June, July, or August. Regular meetings will resume in September.
See more of our past Midday Interfaith Dialogue topics.
Past Video Recordings
- May 2018: Poor People’s Campaign: An Interfaith Informational Forum (watch video)
- April 2018: Mysticism in the Abrahamic Religions (watch video)
- March 2018: How Are/Could Religious Institutions Respond Effectively to the Challenges of the 21st Century? (watch video)
- November 2017: Offering Effective Public Leadership as a Religious Leader (watch video)
- October 2017: Addressing Gun Violence from Religious Perspectives (watch video)
- February 2017: The Next Generation and the Interfaith Future: Nurturing Deep, Broad, and Open Faith in Youth and Young Adults (watch video)
- March 2017: Sanctuary: Multi-religious Understandings and Actions (watch video)
- April 2017: Eliminating Anti-Judaism from the Christian Story (watch video)
- May 2017: Complex Spiritual Identities in Individuals, Families, and Religious Communities (watch video)